WHITEHILL AND BORDON LOCAL GROUP
Do you want to make a difference to Whitehill and Bordon?
Make your voice heard about local transport issues!
The Whitehill and Bordon Living Streets Group is one of a growing number of local volunteer groups set up under the umbrella of the Living Streets national charity to help to create change one street, community, town and city at a time. The Whitehill and Bordon Living Streets Group aims to create more liveable, healthier streets across the town by working with others to demand practical and effective actions that make that happen.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Engagement - schools, businesses, residents, local groups
- Leaflet dropping / sharing information
- Meeting attendance
- Volunteering at events
- Become a walk or cycle leader (training is available)
- Writing funding applications
- Managing website / social media
- Any other skills you are willing to offer
There is no ongoing commitment (it could take up as much or as little of your time as you are able to give), sign-up now to be kept in the loop and/or come along to a meeting/event to find out more.
The benefits of being involved are wide and include improving the local environment, delivering transport improvements, increasing personal confidence and wellbeing, and enabling a sense of community.
PRIORITIES / ACTIVITIES TO DATE
• Engagement - schools, businesses, residents, local groups
• Leaflet dropping / sharing information
• Meeting attendance
• Volunteering at events
• Become a walk or cycle leader (training is available)
• Writing funding applications
• Managing website / social media
• Any other skills you are willing to offer
Just so you know, by emailing email@example.com you will connect with a local volunteer, not the national Living Streets charity, however we aim to be responsive so you won’t have to wait too long for a reply.
Visit the Whitehill and Bordon Community Travel Plan webpage for a wealth of information about travelling locally.