Living Streets’ new Walking Roots Five-Day Challenge packs, are the perfect activity for Walk to School Week 2018, helping to get more pupils active and reducing congestion.
Pupils who walk to school each day add a sticker to the classroom activity-tree. Each sticker brings the tree to life across the week, from the roots and the trunk, to the colourful leaves and blossoming flowers.
Classroom packs include:
- One five-day classroom activity-tree
- Daily tree-stickers for pupils who walk to school
- Teacher sticker sheets
- 30 Walking Roots pupil diaries
- Sunflower seeds for pupils to grow in class or at home
- Pupil reward stickers
- Teacher guidance and parent information
Packs are undated so can be used during any week of the year.
Walk to School Week resources will be delivered at end of April in time for Living Streets’ Walk to School Week in May (21-25 May 2018).
Please note this is the version of the pack for children aged 8-11 (Key Stage 1/ Scottish P4-7).