Norfolk Living Streets is a Living Streets Local Group that works to create safer, better streets in our area.
- for safer routes for children to walk to school
- on local issues such as threatened footpaths, or unsafe pedestrian crossings
- against pavement parking
- for 20mph speed limits in residential areas
- for better public transport in Norfolk
- and respond to public consultations to ensure that new road designs and developments protect pedestrians and promote walking.
Just so you know, below you're contacting a local volunteer, not the national charity.
Contact our group
Receive our Local Group News