Discover where walking can take you this Walk to Work Week.
Get ready for Walk to Work Week, 12–16 May 2014.
In May 2013 workplaces around the UK logged over 80,000 miles for Walk to Work Week, and we reckon that together we can do even better this year.
Our annual free workplace walking challenge is a fun way to get some healthy competition going between you and your colleagues, and get you feeling all the benefits of walking more as part of the working day.
- Log your walks to see how they all add up to burn calories and save CO2
- View live workplace and team totalisers and leaderboards to spur you on
- Count all your walking, whether it’s to work, at lunch or for a meeting
- Get competitive with your colleagues and take part in individual and team activities
- Raise money for your favourite charity
Start spreading the news with our free resources
Give us a few details and you will be the first to hear about our exciting plans for Walk to Work Week 2014.